FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW & ALLOW US TO TAKE YOUR GADGETS AND TECHNOLOGY SEO TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!
Over the years, people have learned to trust the brand after hearing what they have to offer in person by purchasing a product or using a service. Today, you need to earn their trust before you buy, and content marketing is a great way to earn that trust. Here seo services for gadgets come in handy to earn more business visibility as well.
Customers no longer respond to native ads but will respond to information they find useful or interesting. The Internet has created a way for consumers to easily share updates on technology products and services. And has created an environment for companies to spread information to a wider audience. When you create and distribute useful and important content. You can use it to reach that audience and convert readers into customers.
The following content marketing tips will help you differentiate your tech company from competitors. Also, establish your credibility, and attract new leads.
Set up your company as a thought leader
Thinking leadership is powerful when it comes to selling your tech company online. It is not easy or straightforward to position yourself as a thinking leader. But if you go along with your efforts, it is entirely possible. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Establish a consistent product voice. Make sure your blog, website, and social media offer consistent information and use a consistent voice.
- Be aware and participate. See what major tech products are doing well, and learn from their marketing efforts. Connect with them on social media and add your voice to their conversations.
- Network. Access existing contacts on social media and start connecting with new people in your industry. The more people in your network, the more power you will have.
- Create original content. Creating and managing a weekly or two-week blog is a good start, but that is just the beginning. You should also work to protect postal sites on other technical blogs, as well as leading industry magazines and other online publishing channels. The more you publish, the more your reach becomes.
- Make new claims. As you create content, make sure you don’t just join the “echo room” of the redesigned ideas made in the tech industry in recent years. Instead, develop your ideas and content and use your platform to get feedback from readers.
- Know the art of storytelling
People love a good story, and we don’t like marketing guidance. This means that if you want to get the attention of your audience, you need to have something interesting to say, but a fun way to express it.
You can’t promote yourself in business, create your own brand, or immerse your audience in boring content. However, you can be a great storyteller, and use creative content to take your site to the next level.
Ask the following questions to help you get started:
- What is the history and account behind your product?
- How did your company get started? What was its motive?
- Kinds of stories attract your brand personas?
- What kinds of stories do you share with your current and potential customers?
Stories require emotional investment and can capture a student’s interest. They can deliver your product message and encourage people to take action without asking them to do so. Think about what makes your product different, and use that specialty to create a story that fits your audience’s needs and priorities.
Publish different types of content
The word “content” today means many things. Includes blog posts, social media posts, and evergreen article pages. It includes anything else you publish online to inform your audience, such as media releases, how to do it, infographics, photos and videos.
Investing in visual content is prudent, considering 94 percent of visual content gets a more complete view than content without visuals. If you’re not sure if visual content can help your tech company stand out from its competitors, consider these two facts:
- Visual content allows readers to process information quickly
- Visual content keeps readers’ attention for a long time
Investing in visual content will take a little effort, but your audience will enjoy it – and so will your bottom line as you get more followers, ask more, and more customers. If you’re not sure where to start, consider the following types of visual content:
- Easy to digest and fun to look at, infographics will help you highlight important facts and figures that students may go through without a second thought.
- How-in-the-videos. When you sell gadgets for technology, how-to videos will help your customers learn to use them quickly and efficiently. If you are selling a type of service or program, video can help your customers go through an unusual process.
- User-generated content. Ask people who use your products on their photos or videos. This unique way of showcasing your contributions will build trust with potential customers and let your existing clients know that they are valued.
- Background scenes and videos. Many businesses make the mistake of showing only potential customers their polished and professional side. However, people are more likely to respond favorably when they see what is happening in secret. Take photos of your office space, corporate events, and just daily activities and share them on social media.
- Keep your content informative
Remember that the main purpose of the content is to provide value and that you should not make your own excessive or saleable. Instead, use your knowledge to create truly interesting content. Consumers today know better than to trust a product that claims to be the best, but if you show them instead of telling them, you have a better chance of turning them into customers.
Of course, it is good from time to time to highlight your products and services where it is natural to do so. For example, suppose your company sells batteries and chargers, and you decide to create a post about the most popular tech gifts you can buy during the holidays. If your batteries or chargers are compatible, feel free to mention them – but do not make them the center of your post.
Want to start using your tech company’s content marketing?
If you’re ready to start using content to attract site visitors and convert them into customers, ThatWare can help. Our content marketing team has the knowledge to create, publish, and promote original content for our customers, and they will do the same for you.