GET A FREE CUSTOMIZED SEO AUDIT & DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY FOR YOUR TRAVEL BUSINESS
Travel SEOis not an abstract definition rather it is a phrase used to define the collection of actions that you may take to automate your SEO for travel website.
WHY DOES SEO FOR TRAVEL INDUSTRY HAVE SO MUCH IMPORTANCE?
Whether you have a travel website or blog or are new to SEO strategy for travel websiteand Digital Marketing, then the first thing you should know is why SEO for travelis essential for the success of your SEO for tourism website.
1. Receiving more leads from search engines
SEO for travel sites objective is to make a website appear higher for travel SEO keywords related to your company in the search engine result pages (SERPS). Google research reports on ‘travellers’ activities found a large percentage of people begin their travel and booking cycle via search engines.
And it’s clear that if your website doesn’t have good ranks for your enterprise keywords, you’re still losing to rivals a significant proportion of your future clients
What is more intriguing that despite the fact that there are major brand websites such as booking.com, airbnb.com, tripadvisor.com (to name some), users are still turning to travel SEO agency and search engines when they are ready to start their process of planning trips?
2. More Cost-effective as compared to the next best alternative (PPC)
Travel websites that do not practice travel industry SEO do not appear naturally in the top results; however, via PPC and particularly Google AdWords they could still get traffic from such searches.
Although this is a perfectly safe idea and AdWords is one of the easiest ways to easily attract heavily focused visitors to the website, it isn’t as cost-effective in the long term in comparison to SEO for travel agency. Best travel SEO services may not be cheaper, there are costs involved but in the long term plan, it is a better investment.
3. SEO for travel agency can guarantee your business growth
A steady flow of directed traffic can truly transform a company and create growth prospects that would otherwise not be feasible.
Although we still agree that in SEO and Digital Marketing nothing is a certainty, gaining successful rankings in the right manner could make a big difference for travel businesses.
HOW DO SEO FOR TRAVEL AGENCIES OPTIMIZE YOUR TRAVEL WEBSITE?
A. Local SEO
They use local SEO is a way of optimizing your website so it pops up as users browse for your location or even when they look via smartphones when they are located in a place similar to your physical address.
B. Homepage SEO
They understand that the homepage is one important page for all sorts of websites and which becomes far more significant in the case of travel websites. Your homepage will contain items like beautiful pictures of your most famous property, of customer’s happy holidays, exclusive offers or sales, etc.
As long as SEO for travel industry is concerned, the homepage will send Google some indications about the structure of the market and the areas of service (location of properties). The overview of the homepage is also significant, as it appears as users search for your domain in Google searches. It has to attract attention and be SEO friendly. In addition to the title and summary, you need to make sure you have schema details on your website, along with your address and other contact information.
C. SEO for Categories and TAG or Destination Pages
They understand that for a travel website a reasonable layout has the following characteristics:
• It has a different landing page for each City / State in which the assets are situated.
• Has a dedicated landing page for every particular area.
• There’s an automated website for every property
D. SEO for Property Pages
A property page aims to offer further detail to prospective customers regarding the specific property and to encourage them to convert (either by sending a contact form or by completing an online booking).
Travel SEO agency understand that a property page must include:
A breadcrumb at the top of the page provides a simple path to navigate back to the ‘City Pages’ for consumers and search engines.
• Unique and informative titles
This is a little complicated particularly as the website has a variety of related assets. Considering the characteristics that make the individual property distinctive and distinct from the others when designing the title of a property page. They try not to mention the general location in the title while making it more distinct.
• Page Content
SEO travel agency strive for your page content to be exclusive. One of the most growing travel website issues is the duplication of information and this is mostly because the property could be listed on more than one site.
Property owners list their property in various directories to maximize their odds of making reservations and typically use the very same material to do so. It might not be a major concern for major websites such as Airbnb, TripAdvisor, or booking.com but that is a challenge for smaller websites.
You ought to distinguish the content as much as possible for travel SEO services reasons, both for greater user experience. A reasonable approach is to seek to explain the characteristics of the property as a narrative instead of merely stating the details (that are already reported on certain websites).
• Content in Tabs
Using TABS in your pages to help arrange them is common, but you should know that Google is likely to disregard or offer less interest to that material.
If the content in a tab is created dynamically, i.e. users need to click on the tab to activate content creation, it is totally overlooked. Seek not to provide critical material in the tabs to have a more optimized page. They can always be used but make the most important information available to Google and users all the time.
• User Reviews and Rich Snippets
In the travel industry SEO, one of the factors influencing conversions (bookings) is customer feedback and ratings. Travel SEO company imply following points for the holder of a travel web site or journal.
o That you need to give feedback and property scores. Positive reviews can really make a difference.
o Schema details must be applied to the comments and ratings so that Google can show them in the search results.
o Make comments and feedback will be available on the website and not on a TAB.
o Technical SEO: Apart from the factors listed above, you should bear in mind that the technical SEO practices are often relevant.
o Social SEO: In the SEO industry it is commonly agreed that while social signals may not explicitly impact rankings, they can aid in a variety of indirect ways.
A travel website will have a significant presence on social media, because:
o The overwhelming number of future consumers invests considerable time in social media networks on a regular basis
o Travel is a visual subject and really good for networks such as Pinterest or Instagram
o Social networking is a perfect place to stay in contact with other bloggers in your company
o People can visit your page on Facebook prior to actually booking with your company to read reviews and get an indication of your current customers ‘ experience.
• Link building
There’s no way to stop mentioning link building while thinking about website promotion in a highly competitive industry such as tourism. Off-page SEO is also one of the many important ranking variables and it requires good quality incoming ties to hit high rankings.A Travel SEO company utilizes it to the maximum through travel keywords for SEO.
Not to forget the best way of link building is by- internal links.
Internal connections will assist in a variety of ways with your website. Google uses internal links to locate and better understand more sites from your website, so users may click on an internal link to learn more about a subject or access another page from your website.
Agencies utilize them both for your benefit.
• Blogging and the importance of a travel blog for SEO for travel website
- The topic of travel is a visual one. People want to see photos of property and resorts to encourage them when choosing where to go on holiday.
- Along with the visual dimension, travel is still activity and it is by blogs and content marketing that the best way to communicate experiences and create confidence about the activity the travel business would give future travelers.
- A well-organized travel blog provided by agencies can be of several benefits to your website.
- Blogging will supply you with useful content to keep your social networking accounts brand fresh.
- It would provide a great option for building internal links to the property accounts.
- It’s a perfect opportunity to teach the customers and give them useful knowledge and ideas on travel.
- It’s a perfect way to encourage people to explore their destinations by sharing images, pictures, and tips on what to do after they arrive, places to do, activities to do, etc.
- It’s a perfect way to offer Google bots opportunities to regularly update and index the latest sites.
- It’s a perfect place for certain bloggers/websites to draw content connections.
- This tells prospective clients that you are not only concerned about having reservations but that you are serious with their travel experience and that you are doing all you can to make things easier.
- It’s a perfect means of earning money by selling the company of those on a commission.
COMMON MISTAKES ON TRAVEL SEO
Sadly, not all travel websites follow the given steps but make mistakes which causes them to lose traffic and rankings. The most famous SEO mistakes in travel are:
To use a website that isn’t SEO friendly
This is the number one mistake I’ve seen several times in the last few years. Most of the current booking sites sell travel agents a range of pleasant features but they are awful when it comes to SEO.
Do not only search for the apps they provide for bookings while selecting a site for your travel company but also aim for a site that is also SEO oriented. At the end of the day, you would like a website that can produce loads of bookings via SEO and not a website that has a great backend framework but no hope of earning good rankings for keywords for your company.
Duplicate content issues
Anything you post on your website’s committed property pages must be unique. It is therefore not a safe idea to use a material that is already released on other websites and even to syndicate the information on other broader websites (without taking the requisite security steps-consider canonical URLs).
No Social Media Presence
Social media marketing cannot explicitly produce bookings, however, a positive reputation for the company needs to be created.
Not communicating with Consumers
Overlooking consumer feedback or refusing to react to social networking posts is terrible for your long-term image.
MOST IMPORTANT TIPS BY SEO TRAVEL AGENCIES
The key things to note regarding the SEO for traveling are:
• Customize the Nearby SEO and Google Maps web servers. If you take the measures right, Google would most definitely display your company on Google Map and on top of the organic search.
• Make sure you customize your webpage with keywords specific to your target locations.
• Customize the ‘destination sites’ by paying attention to the text, names, and details of sections.
• Work to make the material of the property sites exclusive and fascinating.
• Do not have substantial material in TABS.
• Should not undervalue the influence of social media. Both major social networks allow you to have an active profile.
• Communicate with travel blogs and journalists through personal contacts or press releases.
• If a content marketing plan isn’t already in effect, continue with a travel blog now.
• Try to ensure you have a mobile-friendly website.
• Please ensure the website is safe (https).
• Ensure the website loads as quickly as possible.
• Do not only search for company functionality but also test its SEO friendliness while considering a forum for your tourism sector.
SEND US YOUR THOUGHTS
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the contact form to reach out to our SEO experts in our company. If you want to enquire about affordable seo packages and any other customized needs. Please get in touch, we value and respond to each and every request which come across us.
SUNRAY OPTICAL INC. (HEAVYGLARE EYEWEAR)
Services Provided: Advanced SEO
The business marketing seo model which has been performed for the above campaign is the advanced model. In other words, we have performed the top-notch search strategies with the right blend of semantics, data science, advanced link building and NLP. As an end outcome, below are the statistics which were obtained:
- 1.5 $MILLION
- Over 50,000