A good SEO strategy should cover both the technical aspects of SEO and the factors on this page. However, a study by SEMrush found that a significant number of websites still suffer from SEO technical issues.
It is best to conduct regular in-depth SEO technical audits on your website to ensure that search engines can track and index your pages without difficulty.
Ruth Berger Reddy, director of the strategy at UpBuild, emphasized the importance of investing in technical SEO now and in the long term, when she recently spoke at PeepCon 3.0 in Manila, Philippines.
That’s why technical SEO is important, according to Barr Reddy, how to make sure that the technical elements of your website’s SEO are in place and what the future of technical SEO is.
Why focus on technical SEO?
Technical SEO optimizes its content, design and code structure to help search engines better discover, track and index the pages of your particular website and get a web ranking. ۔ the successful implementation of such a technical SEO strategy improves the good performance of your page and the user experience of website visitors who navigate your site through multiple devices.
Often search engine crawls, indexing and all the information are often better understood, as they are not perfect and if you have a hard time figuring out what your website is about or If you have the good things that searchers want, they’ll go ahead, anyway.
You just create good content because it doesn’t matter if someone can’t find it or see it. A strong technical SEO foundation should supplement the content of a great website.
If you misuse SEO, it can be bad for your business so you have to make sure its technical aspects are prominent.
What a Good Technical SEO Looks Like!
We should always take these three elements of technical SEO should always into consideration:
• Performance and site speed
• Crawl ability
• Indexation and rendering
Part A – Site Speed is the Key
How fast should the page load?
• As quickly as possible, making to Burr Reedy
• Your web pages should load for at least 2 seconds
Website monitoring is very reliable regardless of these factors. With monitoring tools, you will measure response time (page load time) and can analyze which objects are lowering your web pages. From this, you can easily skip details about optimizing your website for faster loading times and in doing more effectively.
There are other speed metrics for tracking and optimizing pages, such as
• First Byte
• First Paint
• First Meaningful Paint
• First Interactive
• DOM Content Load
• Page Load
Part B – Don’t ignore Code Bloat and waste crawl ability / crawl budget
Many such sites have unnecessary long-forgotten code that continues.
Extra tips on crawl optimization
74% of users who search online will take about 5 seconds to access their page on their mobile device before leaving the website. We also know that 71% of mobile browsers expect web pages to load on their desktop computers as fast or as fast as web pages.
With such features of the mobile user and the possibility of using 3G / 4G networks, performing the mobile site is important. According to Google, the following:
• Make the mobile web faster by reducing the number of requests and the amount of data transferred.
• Use Google Page Speed Insights to check your site for page loading problems.
Part C – Rendering & Indexing
Tracking budgets is the amount of time, money, and resources Google will spend on your site.
In a Google Webmaster Central blog post, Gary Illyes says many factors can negatively affect a crawl budget, but the main reason is “the presence of too few values-added URLs”.
Some examples include:
• Aspects, parameters, and session identifiers.
• Duplicate content on the site.
• Infinite spaces (ie event divisions that will continue for 100 years).
Regularly monitor index coverage reports and tracking statistics in the new Google Search Console so you can easily detect and troubleshoot indexing and tracking issues.
Provide server log files to your developers to analyze what server boot is doing on your site and what you need to improve. Tracking tools like screaming frogs and deep crawls are useful in this area.
Website Evaluation Tools – Website Graders, SEO Analysis
Website Grader – tests over 50 different variables including search engine data, website structure, traffic, social media integration, inbound links, indexed pages, site performance and more. A great starting tool that gives an overall percentage grade out of 100%
SEO Moz – a great place for targeted tools that measure individual items such as ranking trackers, SEO tools, and more
Lynx Viewer – See what search engines see. If your website has main navigation or content embedded in images, flash-based or other items that can prohibit search engines from crawling, it might mean that search engines cannot rank your site, or can cause crawl errors. You need to upload delorie.htm or delorie.gif provided to your server to verify that you are checking your site.
• CSS Validation: We now build most of the professionally created websites that are now using CSS. It facilitates faster loading of the page, consistency in design, ease of navigation and usability, better SEO.
• Markup Validation: Check the markup validity of HTML, XHTML which provides capability with browsers.
• Broken Link Check: Broken links within a site can lead to crawl errors when the search engine spiders come to your site.
Strategy to make Technical SEO Work
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the technique and strategy used to design your web pages. The goal is to get better scores with important search engines and attract more traffic to your site. SEO strategies range from adjusting your website’s code, so it provides faster, customizable keyword content, optimizing your website with search engines and driving traffic on your site for (Web or Blog)
Bonus Tip for SEO with pages containing Flash
• Avoid using Flash as the navigation
• Try and embed flash elements into HTML
• Make your titles and meta descriptions as descriptive as possible
• Don’t create an entire website in one Flash file. Try and use multiple files for the content
• Limit the flash to design elements and lesser important content on the page. You can use HTML for important content
• Try and enhance the web fonts in the Flash files using web fonts as the flash files will enhance the HTML content instead of replacing it
• Make sure the file naming is right. Make the file naming as descriptive as possible
• Ensure that the surrounding text is correct
• Try and load the text into Flash files from an external XML file
• Use flash to design things that you do not want Google to crawl
In conclusion, set realistic goals for the loading time of your website pages. Consider all the pieces of software needed to create pages on your website and continue to work on various aspects to achieve performance gains.
Even though the existing main ranking bodies say that they don’t see meta-information or search engine optimization goals, this doesn’t mean that other SERPs still don’t use meta-tags. Therefore, every website must add a meta-tag description and key meta-keywords to their website to get the most traffic they can get on SERP.