FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW & ALLOW US TO TAKE YOUR Insurance Agencies SEO Services TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!
Whether your insurance company operates nationally, locally, or both, it is challenging to attract new clients because of the intense competition from other agencies. However, search engine optimization (SEO) for insurance agencies can help your company defeat competitors and gain more customers.
If you want to get the most out of SEO insurance, which can help your agency rank higher in search results on Google, it’s a good decision. More than 70% of people search for online companies, and the first page of search results gets 95% clicks.
With those numbers, you want to rank higher in search results.
When should I hire an SEO insurance company?
Suppose SEO seems too big for you to read, or you just don’t have the time to take another marketing approach. In that case, we suggest you consult an SEO professional or experienced agency to find your website where it is needed for the search.
An agency that provides SEO services to insurance companies can help you get more traffic from online searches, improve the number of online leads, and improve the amount of revenue you can incorporate into your online advertising.
Working with the agency will also allow you to do what you do best – use your insurance company – while focusing on improving your SEO and marketing.
What do SEO insurance services include?
An effective SEO strategy relies on many things, from your non-SEO to your SEO page. That’s why our SEO insurance services include everything an insurance agency needs to maximize its presence in relevant search results.
For example, our SEO services include:
- SEO testing
- Architectural knowledge
- Keyword research and implementation
- Title tag and meta accuracy
- Google My Business Setup
- Local efficiency
- Site map creation and registration
- HTML site map creation
- Content promotion
- Call, earnings, and income tracking
- Competitive SEO monitoring
- And more
As part of our insurance agent SEO services, we also provide your business with a dedicated account manager. Also, you get access to the entire marketing team which includes web designers, web developers, graphic designers, copywriters, and more.
With ThatWare, you get everything you need to make your insurance company SEO successful.
What is your SEO insurance policy?
Our clients have generated more than $ 2 billion because of our SEO process. The process focuses on building lasting relationships with our customers by understanding the industry and their goals and delivering real, tangible results.
Learn more about our SEO process now:
- Research: Your dedicated account manager begins by working with you to learn about your industry, audience, and SEO goals. They also investigate the status and competing SEO techniques. In addition, they will complete the SEO testing of your site!
- Optimization: This section involves expanding your website for key users and their search, like someone looking for a life insurance company in their area. Preparation can start from updating title tags to improving page usage, so it’s easier for people to contact your company.
- Content: With 360-degree content, your business can attract and block multiple leads. That’s why your dedicated account manager is considering a content strategy that includes marketing information, content that our in-house writing team can produce for you.
- Keywords: With thorough keyword research, your dedicated account manager gets high competitive low keywords for your agency to identify. These keywords are not only easy to balance but also help you achieve the right leads.
- Media and Links: Our Insurance Agency SEO services also include off-page SEO, which means our team will work to attract relevant, natural links to your site. These links will enhance your website’s authority, which can help you rank higher than your competitors in search results.
- Testing: With continuous testing, your company can increase its investment (ROI) in SEO. That’s why our SEO insurance services include your call-to-action testing (CTAs), conversion method, and more. With these tests, you can earn more revenue and close more sales.
What types of insurance companies do you work with?
With more than 4 years of history, we have experience working with various types of insurance. Whether your business offers auto, health, health, or other forms of insurance, we can help your organization appear in relevant search results and convert its website traffic into revenue.
How to get started with SEO for insurance agents
If you want to start with SEO for home insurance agents, use these tips:
1. Research keywords
Keyword research is one of the first steps in the early stages of SEO strategy development, and it includes researching the exact words and phrases your customers use when looking for your services. Important in SEO insurance.
You will probably learn to look for things related to the insurance industry in ways you would not expect.
This may seem like an insignificant detail, but it could make a huge difference in how you apply your strategy and the search engine results you want to compete with.
This type of information helps create an SEO strategy for your insurance company and helps you find hidden advertising opportunities.
Finally, your goal is to ensure that your website provides all the information your customers may need, or at least be confident in, and want to contact you for more information.
2. Build a logical website structure
Before you start writing a copy of your website, make sure the site layout is reasonable and flows smoothly. If it is difficult to navigate, no matter how good the content is: Your visitors and potential buyers will be annoyed and may resume their search.
3. Create quality content
Once you have decided that the site is running smoothly, consider keyword research results, frequently asked questions, and pieces of competing sites that you like and make sure everything is targeted within your site.
If you think a page is really important and you want search engines to understand its value, you will have to add content. It is important to know that many modern SEO techniques focus on providing customers with quality content. This could be anything from a detailed blog post on how to handle a particular type of insurance claim to a downloadable PDF that highlights important details about a particular policy.
Search engines do their best to measure search results based on the prices they provide to Internet users.
This means you can’t rely on keyword research alone. While it is still important to know which keywords you identify and include in your copy, it is very important to ensure that your content is of the highest quality.
People have become more selective when choosing an insurance provider because of how easy it is to research and evaluate potential structures online. Extracting high-quality content from potential consumers is a smart, effective way to differentiate ourselves as an honest, industry-leading organization.
Get more leads with professional SEO for insurance agents
ThatWare is alive and well and breathes all over the Internet. We build individual SEO strategies according to the different marketing objectives of your insurance agency. That is why more than 90% of our clients make us their long-term partners.
If you need help making your insurance agency more visible online with SEO, we are here for you.
We can include a custom proposal designed to increase your visibility, improve your SEO, and get you more business than your competitors. Contact one of the web researchers today to learn more about how we can help you get the most out of the web with SEO insurance.