Boiling an egg may be time taking and tough job. Particularly if you are searching for a superbly soft stewed or boiled egg. Having an egg boiler solves this issue. Most of the egg boilers keep company with one-touch possibility, simple to manage. They conjointly offer choices of management, that means however arduous or soft you wish your egg.
For the non-vegetarians, eggs area unit thought of a big portion of their diet and area unit a significant supply of protein and alternative nutrients essential for one’s health. Whereas they positively area unit simple to cook food things and area unit typically most well-liked over breakfasts, having to boil eggs could be cumbersome method victimization the traditional means that.
The workplace goers who would like a direct thanks to boiling eggs have electrical egg boilers as an amazing possibility as they get the task steer clear of demanding any constant attention. Plus, they mechanically shut down once the eggs are done cooking and also the eggs don’t crack.
Top things in minds of customers before purchasing egg boilers-
- Which is the best brand of egg boiler?
- Which boiler would suit my need ?
- What’s the price range of egg boilers?
- Should I buy the cheapest boiler?
- How user friendly are egg boilers?
TOP 10 EGG BOILERS IN INDIA
1. KENT ELECTRICAL EGG BOILER
First up we’ve got Kent Instant Egg Boiler from the house of Kent. It’s a go to product for bachelors and students too.
• Easy to use with simply one switch
• Requires less water for boiling
• Cooks seven eggs in exactly three minutes.
• Automatic shutdown option
• Overheat protection unit
• 1 Year warranty
• Cleaning up the vessel may be a bit difficult
2. UNIQUESTOREE STAINLESS STEEL ELECTRICAL EGG BOILER
The UNIQUESTOREE Egg Boiler is quite sturdy and gives options of cooking other egg recipes too.
• 7 Eggs at one go.
• Takes about 10 minutes to cook.
• Automatic close option once cooked.
• Sometimes might not immediately start and requires time.
3. PRESTIGE ELECTRICAL EGG BOILER
Prestige is a very reputed and trusted brand in the market. This boiler comes with automatic options and other added features.
• Simple one-touch operation
• Durable stainless-steel body
• 1-year warranty
• Automatic put off
• Nothing specific for now
4. GOOD WAY ELECTRICAL EGG BOILER
It is a simple and cute egg boiler. It is a great addition to your kitchen or house. With a Goodway electrical egg boiler, you’ll be able to boil five eggs ,in a single set, in 7-8 minutes of your time. It is a great choice for bachelors, fitness enthusiasts or nutrition enthusiasts.
Goodway egg boiler’s compact size makes it easier to store. Moreover, it utilizes less water to cook eggs. The body gives a great look to the boiler.
• Compact and cute style
• Less water consumption
• Light in weight
• Consumes less power
• Takes a bit longer
• Can become leaky over time
5. PLENZO MULTIFUNCTIONAL 2 IN 1 ELECTRIC ELECTRICAL EGG BOILER
I love this one. This is an absolute delight and lifesaver for bachelors, traveler, and school students.
• Multi-purpose style
• Can cook eggs, poached eggs, and omelets too
• Easy to use
• Consumes less energy
• Easy to wash
• Cheap quality of plastic used
• Can improve upon the standard of wiring additionally.
6. CURIOCITY ELECTRICAL EGG BOILER
This tiny and compact egg cooking boiler is simple to use. Once the water within the pan dries up, this machine mechanically stops operating. It is perfect for a medium sized family. To get soft-boiled eggs, keep this unit operating for three to four minutes. If you wish medium consistency, seven minutes can do your job. You’ll be able to get hard-boiled eggs in around ten minutes with this cooker. The outer body of this boiler is of plastic, whereas the inner plate is chrome steel.
• Attractive style
• Double thermal protection
• One-touch mechanism
• Nothing as of now
7. SAYSHA ELECTRICAL EGG BOILER
Saysha isn’t a popular brand in India. The factors that led us to place this egg cooking boiler on this list are its appealing style, one-touch performance, and economical rating.
• Appealing style
• Can cook seven eggs at a time
• Plastic quality isn’t up to the mark
8. ASKYL ELECTRICAL EGG BOILER
The Askyl egg boiler fits the bill if you’re searching, for , economical and easy option.
• Worth the money you pay
• Able to boil 7 eggs at a time
• Not popular
• Lacks auto shut off feature
9. INALSA ELECTRIC EGG BOILER
Inalsa is an Indian company partnered with a Swedish organization. This boiler is good for small to medium sized families.
• Robust style
• 7 eggs in one go
• Minimal power consumption
• Easily washable
• 1 Year warranty
• Sometimes the eggs get undercooked.
10. EFFIGY ONLINEHUB ELECTRICAL EGG BOILER
Effigy is also a user friendly option for egg boilers. It is quite simple to use and clean as well.
• Easy to handle
• Cooks seven eggs at a time
• Good quality plastic
• Nothing specific as of now.
EGG BOILER BUYING GUIDE:
Here are some sensible things to consider regarding egg boilers:
• Mode – Most of the egg boiling machines have 3 modes – arduous, soft, and medium. There are egg boilers like Kent Instant that conjointly provides you the possibility of setting the mode through the water level.
• Capacity – A very important purpose to ascertain whereas shopping for AN egg boiler is its capability. The simplest boilers will simply accommodate 5 to seven eggs at a time.
• Types of Egg Boilers – typically, egg boilers are of 2 types- tabletop and microwave. Tabletop boilers are titled like cookers.
• Cooking Time – Cooking time differs in boilers. For soft eggs, 5 minutes in a 1000W microwave. Cook for 6 minutes in AN 800W microwave, and 7 minutes in 600W microwave.
Egg boilers conjointly keep company with attention-grabbing formula books that give simple and fast egg dishes. There are several unknown facts regarding egg boilers that we tend to find once researching on them. Scan our complete ‘Buying Guide’ to have additional insights regarding egg boilers.
An egg boiler is an easy electrical appliance that cooks eggs at your demand. Because it is easy, it’d be tempting to choose and is one of the most affordable kitchen assets to possess. However, considering your demand , the number of members of the family associated with your cooking style may be a wise factor to consider and try before you shop for an egg cooking utensil.
1. Varieties of Egg Boilers: There are 2 broad classes of egg boilers. They are:
• Countertop Egg Boiler
The tabletop cookers are simple to work, self-sufficing, and need a bit of area on the room tabletop. You’ll use these to boil eggs.
If you’re a busy person, you may desire a tabletop egg steamer with a timer, so that you don’t have to spare out extra time to watch the cooking progress. Also, the extra options of ‘delay-timer’ and ‘keep warm’ functions may turn out to be handy for you.
• Microwave Egg Boiler
A microwave egg boiler isn’t an associate appliance that will work by itself. You’ll solely place it to use if you own a microwave beforehand. These are additional like vessels wherever you’ll set the eggs, pour water, and place it within the microwave for cooking.
But why would one obtain a microwave egg cooking utensil if it’s not self-sufficient? Well, to answer you, with these, you’ll cook eggs faster than with the tabletop ones. Also, as a result of its easy style, these are simple to scrub. As these models go with no electrical wire or intricate mechanisms, you’ll further place them in dishwashers.
The con of shopping for a microwave egg cooking utensil is, they do not have separate temperature management (unlike several tabletop models), and every egg that you simply cook are going to be of constant texture.
NOTE: Check if the material of the egg boiler is compatible with a dishwasher or not before giving it for a wash in the machine.
Our Suggestion: The tabletop egg cookers are better in our opinion. They provide you additional authority over the COOKING method and are available with numerous further options. However, if you’ve got a shortage of area and need an easier-to-clean choice, then the microwave model is for you.
2. Egg Holding Capacity:
What number of Eggs does one want daily? Often once we boil on a stove, the eggs typically crack as a result of a variety of reasons. Most of the times, we can avoid this by using an egg boiler. However, in contrast to the stove, you cannot place a high number of eggs you wish in an egg cooking utensil. For that, you’ll need to check what’s your requirement on a daily basis.
You will notice, these appliances come in several sizes. Typically, the capability of an egg cooking utensils varies between half a dozen to twelve slots. For a tiny family of up to 3 people, a boiler with six slots is perfect ,depending on eating preferences. However, if you’ve got a much bigger family, you may want a cooking utensil with nine to nineteen slots.
Our suggestion: It’s advisable that you simply obtain a cooking utensil with additional capability. Just in case you wish a lesser range of cooked eggs, you’ll leave slots empty. However, if you wish additional cooked eggs than the steamer will hold it for you. With a bigger egg boiler, you’ll be saved from the trouble of boiling eggs double just in case guests arrive, that are some things quite common in India.
Larger size doesn’t invariably mean excellent. Most egg cookers will either match between six to twelve eggs at one go and their size varies consequently. Egg cookers that save space, as they leave your kitchen or dining looking neat and arranged. opt for models that have 2 layers. Their Storage of power-cord, tray, and cup is the most suitable choice if you would like a super-compact appliance. The material of The Egg cookware decides its sturdiness. The material of the egg boiler is one of the vital aspects of its quality. So, knowing what every material offers stands crucial.
Most of the appliances are of metal, chrome steel, or plastic or a mixture of all 3. Some brands even go with a non-stick coating.
• Stainless Steel– Those products of premium-quality chrome steel have additional blessings. Because it is additionally sturdy, retains its shine for an extended time and also it may be placed into a dishwasher.
• Plastic– You’ll can easily place plastic trays into a dishwasher, however, you may need to use caution with its placement. It cannot bear the warmth if you place it right on the highest rack.
• Aluminum–They aren’t as sturdy as steel and are additionally not fit be placed into an electrical washer.
The Lid of the Egg Boiler
• Plastic Lid– The advantage of employing a plastic lid it that, they’re clear and can enable you to peek within the egg boiler. However, you may need to handle them with additional care. Another issue to look into is whether or not the plastic is non-toxic.
• Steel Lid– with the steel lid, there’s no doubt of toxicity. Also, steel lids are sturdy. However, on the drawback, these lids don’t seem to be transparent and don’t allow you to see the eggs if they’re being burnt.
4. Power Consumption:
Now here’s a question, quicker COOKING or Lower Electricity Bill. Everyone needs AN electrical appliance to do stuffs super quickly. However with high-efficiency comes a hefty electricity bill. If the machine operates at a typical pace, you would possibly be ready to avoid wasting electricity units whereas enjoying eggs. Also, machines that consume less power are additionally transportable. The trick here is to search out an egg boiler that gets the work done quickly and doesn’t consume a lot of electricity. So, checking the watt consumption of AN egg cookware is very important before shopping for it.
5. COOKING Time:
How quickly does one need Meal to be Served? Typically AN egg boiler can take any time between five minutes to twelve minutes to cook eggs. However factors like power consumption, the feel of egg you favor, the sort of water you’re using, and also the range of eggs you’re COOKING at a time play a major role in deciding the time taken to cook. If you cook one egg in AN egg boiler, it’ll take lesser time than if you load it with eggs.
Tip: Add a little bit of salt to water in the egg boiler. It’ll speed up COOKING , and also lead to quick peeling of the eggshells.
6. Time Saving Options:
With Timers/Indicators/ Boiling Mode Settings, an egg boiler saves time because it doesn’t demand your attention. Some ten minutes in the morning matters a lot to as everyone as people are in a hurry. So, investment in an egg boiler may be a good move to save time.
The presence of a timer, indicator, or mode settings solves the matter. All egg cookers go most of those provided choices for saving your valuable time.
A timer permits you to set the time according to your need and preferences. It offers you the most effective management over the preparation method. However, to figure with a timer, you may need to browse the appliance’s user manual well as every boiler functions differently.
• Boiling Mode Setting
This permits you to cook eggs in an very hassle-free manner. All you have got to try to do is decide how hard or soft you would like the eggs to be, set the machine to the correct mode and let it do its job.
This feature can help you do what you want while your eggs cook. The indicators buzz or give an indication when your eggs are ready. It’s helpful so that you do not end up overcooking or undercooking your eggs. They come with additional security feature.
Some gg boilers offer additional features to users.
The Accessories are-
• The main unit
• Egg holding tray-some brands give extras
• Additional options for omelets
While shopping for electrical appliances, checking the warranty. It is crucial if you are not interested in paying a significant amount of cash, just in case, for any producing defects. Generally, this sort of cooker comes with an annual warranty. However, some acknowledged brands provide a longer extension of the warranty period. Do check the warranty of the boiler before you pay your hard-earned money.
9. Dishwasher Safety:
Before you jump into any conclusion by seeing the heading, please note- most boilers are never to be placed in a dishwasher. It would cause accidents. So always read the user manual before using your device.
7. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
Undoubtedly all the electrical products that are created have helped the world. However, they ought to be used with huge care and precaution. Here are the precautions that you simply ought to take for egg boilers-
• Never forget to drag out the plug once eggs are ready.
• You can see a little hole on the lid of the egg boiler. It’s known as the steam vent or outlet. Simply don’t go close to it or block it -to avoid severe burn and other hazards.
• Cleaning any appliance or vessel is the primary issue when it comes to automated cooking. So, always clean the egg boiler completely to keep it hygienic (following the method in the user manual).
• Water isn’t forever a life-giver; it threatens life too. Hence, keep the wires and induction plate off water to avoid electrical shock.
• Try and get egg cookers with auto indicators to keep a track of cook time and avoid any hazards.
• Going through the manual is essential to avoid any hazard associated with careless handling or uninformed mistakes.
STEPS TO COOK THE BOILED EGGS IN AN EGG BOILER
Let’s look at the steps to cook eggs in a boiler-
• Step 1: Pierce the Eggs- this is the primary step for you if you intend to boil eggs in an egg boiler. Puncture the egg with a tiny pin to ensure that it doesn’t crack during the cooking process.
• Step 2: Set the Eggs on Tray gently.
• Step 3: Add Water- Read the user manual before so that you know what to do and how to do it.
• Step 4: Place the Lid- Ensure that it’s done well to avoid undercooking and related hazards of spillovers.
• Step 5: Immerse in Cold Bath- when you finish cooking your eggs , place the tray in a chill bath.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How will an egg boiler work?
An egg boiler works on the easy principle of transfer of warmth. The induction plate heats and transfers it to the water, which then evaporates and passes on the warmth to the eggs, serving to them to cook.
2. What’s the utility of an egg cooker?
A boiler exclusively designed for eggs will cook it while not abundant watching. There’s very little to no idea concerned. This device prevents the fixings from turning into light-green or achromatic and helps you save time. Several boilers escort settings that permit you to choose the consistency you would like. Overall, associate egg cooking utensil is beneficial because it makes boiling eggs a breeze.
3. What’s the value of an egg boiler?
The cost of an egg cooking utensil varies from whole to whole. You may get economical choices in a very few hundred rupees, whereas the high-end models may cost over 15000.
4. Are efficient or low-cost egg boilers good?
The cookers that priceless don’t have as several setting choices because of the dear ones. One cannot say that each one economic egg boilers area unit of excellent quality, however a number of them beyond question area unit. It wants some quantity of analysis to put hands on a product that performs well and prices less.
We have done the analysis half for you and have ready this list of the simplest egg cookers in India, wherever you may get several appliances that area unit each cost-friendly and effective.
5. How long doe associate egg boiler needs to boil eggs?
The time taken by every boiler varies from whole to whole. The preparation time additionally depends on the consistency you would like. On average, the preparation period for cooked eggs varies between five minutes to twelve minutes.
6. Is an electrical egg cooking utensil smart for health?
Yes, the electrical egg cookers area unit utterly safe and smart for health. They cause no hazard. On the contrary, they create your job easier. However, whereas shopping for a plastic egg cooking utensil, make certain that the plastic is of food-grade quality.
7. Will egg boilers cause accidents?
Most egg boilers escort options like motorcar turn out and thermal protection. Mechanisms like these stop accidents. however if your cooking utensil doesn’t have any of those options, pay smart attention to the indicator and turn out the device once the indicator buzzes/beeps/blinks to forestall any mishaps.
Also, make certain that you simply don’t expose the most unit and therefore the wire to water contamination.
We hope that this complete guide has answered all of your queries with regards to the egg boilers offered within the market, and also the fast tips can assist you to select the most effective egg boiler for yourself. Always , research well about the product you are planning to buy before making the buying decision.